- Potatoes(peeled and cubed half KG)
- Chili powder(one tea spoon leveled)
- Turmeric powder(one tea spoon leveled)
- Lemon juice(two table spoons)
- Green chilies(one or two chopped)
- Coriander leaves(chopped two table spoons)
- Mustard seeds(half tea spoon)
- Nigella seeds(kaloonji-half tea spoon)
- Fenugreek seeds(methi daana-half tea spoon)
- Salt to taste
- Oil(four table spoons)
- Water as needed
Put potatoes in a pan. Add salt ,chili powder and turmeric powder. Pour enough water so the potatoes are covered.First leave it on medium flame, when it starts boiling, lower the flame. When potatoes are tender then mash some potatoes in pan to make gravy.
Now add lemon juice and green chili, cover the pan and leave to cook for five minutes on very low flame.
Heat oil in another pan put remaining dry spices in it, fry for some minutes and add to potatoes. Add coriander leaves and mix it. Serve with paratha.