This is the recipe of traditional SINDHI carrot pickle
- Carrots-one KG sliced
- Green garlic-Chopped half cup
- Mustard seeds-Crushed one tbs
- White vinegar-One cup
- Water-Boiled and cold at room temperature as required
- Salt and red chili powder -to taste
- METHOD: Put carrots, garlic, mustard seeds,salt and chili powder in a jar.Then add vinegar in it, pour enough water so the carrots are covered.
- It will take three or four days to use.You will enjoy crunchi slices of carrots.
- You can make different shapes of carrots.
- You can put green chilies, cauliflower and turnips too with carrots.
- Don’t use its water, use vegetables only.